Children's Chance Celebrity Golf Tournament
Helicopter Ball Drop
WIN up to $1,250
STEP 1: PURCHASE A GOLF BALL $10.
STEP 2: HELICOPTER DROPS GOLF BALLS OVER HOLE.
STEP 3: GOLF BALL IN THE HOLE (OR CLOSEST) WINS!
Entry Fees are $10 per ball.
Each participant will be entered into the Ball Drop to take place on Monday, May 21st at 10:30am at Columbia Country Club.
Participants may enter more than once and do not need to be present to participate or win. Each participant will be assigned a number based on their entry.
Golf Balls will be dropped from a helicopter over a designated hole. The first ball in the hole or closest to the hole wins a cash prize up to $1,250—25% raised from all golf balls sold. The other 75% will be donated to Children’s Chance, a SC statewide non profit whose mission is to help families face childhood cancer!